fashion week favorites

my favorite menswear 2014 looks--- all right here!
whenever i look at menswear, i find myself thinking, "what would i like my future boyfriend to wear? what would the boy-version of myself wear?" and that pretty much sums up why i picked what i did in this post.


christopher kane menswear spring 14


 marc jacobs menswear spring 2014


 jil sander menswear 2014


 prada menswear spring 2014


dries van noten menswear spring 2014


 astrid anderson menswear spring 2014


 j.w. anderson menswear spring 2014


 alexander wang menswear spring 2014





juun.j menswear spring 2014: best for last! this collection is my absolute favorite, and the complete embodiment of my fashion aesthetic at the moment! everything is right with this collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment