outfit of the day

tonight i'll be ringing in the new year in a very comfortable all-black ensemble.
this past week at home has given me too many opportunities to over-eat and i'm just not ready to put on the high-waisted jeans yet... maintaining a healthy diet is definitely on my (short) list of resolutions for 2014!

planning for the future has also made me realize i have many things to be thankful for in this past year. so thank you to everyone who's supported me and was kind to me. this is my moment to tell you you're remembered in my heart this evening!


what i wore:
tildon black oversized waffle-knit cardigan
painted threads black oversized cardigan
hanes basic black crewneck tee
thrifted black velvet maxi skirt
american apparel stockings
doc martens 2976 chelsea boot
lime crime "styletto" black lipstick

(thanks katie for taking this photo!)

No comments:

Post a Comment