my favorites: lips, lips, lips

i thought it'd be fun to photograph my most trusted lipsticks that get me through all my different style moods. if there's any makeup that i've gotten good at applying, it's a nice lip. my sensitive eyes make me lazy to learn any eyeliner tricks, and i can't boast any extensive foundation routine either. (i rely on maybelline's "dream fresh" bb cream and cream concealer for the most part, if you're that curious.)
i began experimenting with lipstick colors in my senior year of high school (my first major purchase was my nars "scarlet empress" which i wore to prom), and my collection's slowly grown ever since then. all of my lipsticks work well with my yellow-undertone skin and i love each shade to death!

my lipstick collection










No comments:

Post a Comment