outfit of the day: warby parker + vivian loh

warby parker + vivian loh

earlier in june, i was invited by warby parker to come play dress up in their new summer frames.
giving their website a good ol' peruse, i picked out my favorites and had them sent to me via warby's amazingly convenient home try-on program.
5 frames for 5 days? count me in!


in descending order:
raglan in "revolver black"
haskell in "burnt lemon tortoise"
banks in "sea smoke tortoise"
upton in "sea smoke tortoise"
duval in "blue slate fade"

immediately i was drawn to their banks sunglasses in "sea smoke tortoise".
i love the way light passes through them, as well as their oversized-yet-boxy shape. the frame's contrasting colors truly remind me of being by the ocean (though i'm hardly a water person), sending out the perfect summertime vibes!
after taking these bad boys out for a spin in brooklyn, i would definitely call these my sunglasses of the summer.






what i wore
pixie market "really" white mesh-grid top
teva "mush" sandals

(special thanks to susan ryu, my photo-assistant for the day!)

No comments:

Post a Comment