closet raid: my closet!

the past year i've devoted myself to rebuilding my wardrobe completely around the color white (no duh!). since the big change i feel as though my closet, for the first time, is truly timeless. (quite literally, my friends like to occasionally ask if i'm dressing to look like an anime schoolboy... tall socks with sneakers and all.) color was not the only factor when it came to this major style update: it was also about what was comfortable. i'm not embarrassed to say plain white t-shirts and bottoms with stretchy waistbands made a huge comeback. (i really do wear hanes 8-pack crewneck tees religiously.) while i might be washing my clothes more often, i think that's a small price to pay for a style that's finally me.

vivian's necessities:




the basic tee by hanes | the sporty tee by shopwasteland


the menswear button-up, vintage | the sheer button-up by american apparel


the stand-out top, vintage


the shift dress, by asos | the t-shirt dress by h&m


the denim button-up by roxy | the denim vest by bullhead


the boyfriend jean by nasty gal | the formal trouser by asos | the leggings by american apparel


the cocoon coat by topshop


the watch by nixon | the nails by sephora
(kudos to jessie for photographing my hand for me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment