work: i'm an illustrator??

hi all! this is just a little heads up that i've created a new tumblr blog dedicated to my illustrated works. as many of you may or may not know, i am in fact an illustration major at my art college, though have chose not to show my work online a lot due to personal dissatisfactions with my style, etc... now i feel as though i am in a good place to start doing so! i'll be opening the blog with a series i've recently completed, "the abc's of beyonce," a completely hand-lettered a-z alphabet dedicated to the queen bey. hope you like it, and don't forget to follow me!


my new tumblr address: http://vivian-loh.tumblr.com/


1 comment:

  1. Just received a payment for $500.

    Many times people don't believe me when I tell them about how much you can earn filling out paid surveys online...

    So I show them a video of myself actually getting paid $500 for taking paid surveys to set the record straight once and for all.

    ReplyDelete