life: shopping for #alexanderwangxhm

today was the alexander wang x h&m collection's release date, and i made it my personal mission to travel to washington d.c. for the grand opening. i was extremely fortunate and got the three pieces i wanted most. there was even time to try on others just for fun. below is a recount of my 8-hour trip in photos, hope you like it!

stay tuned over the next couple of days for a full reveal of my purchases with styled outfits and detail shots of the items!


waking up at 5:45am... (i may or may not have hit the snooze!)




waiting outside for 2 hours, not bad considering those who camped out for the night.



checking out the set-up: a cagey pop-up shop slightly reminiscent of nyc's flagship store.



a lot of fitting room selfies later...



my completed purchase to carry all the way home!





me and my bag, a size comparison.

No comments:

Post a Comment