life + outfit of the day: seeing iggy azalea live

last night my friends and i saw iggy azalea perform her show in silver spring, maryland! there are no words to describe how amazing of an experience it was! iggy is drop-dead gorgeous in real life (her ass even realer) and just stunning to watch live. in between waiting in a line that spanned three blocks, finding my t-shirt twin, getting photo-bombed, and screaming and dancing like a madwoman, i think this was the most amazing way for me to (almost) end my junior year.










(photos taken by me and caroline kim)

the day's outfit was all in the back details... i can see this quadruple-braid making a comeback this summer! never has there been a better way to keep my hair out of the way and perfectly in place!



what i wore
urban outfitters black men's mesh "seven deadly sins" tee
american apparel black nylon cycling shorts
tevas "mush" sandals

(photos by jenn hynson)

No comments:

Post a Comment