shopping + trending: summer graphics

summer always has a way of altering my sense of style. this summer i predict athletic wear and prints that pack a punch! while still in the same vein as my overall aesthetic, i think i'm ready to bring in some color to my wardrobe via cool graphics.
the online store i want to highlight for this blog post is print all over me, a shop that allows it's members to upload images and create their own t-shirt/button-down/track-pant/bomber jacket designs. the internet is overflowing with custom-printed apparel companies but what separates print all over me from the rest is it's users. heavy use of collaging and photoshop imagery dominate the store's inventory, which couldn't have made window-shopping more exciting or surprising!

print all over me + graphic prints


robert piqueras x paom "start" shift dress


robert piqueras x paom "masc" shift dress


robert piqueras x paom "off license" shift dress



nathalie chikhi x paom pink and purple graphic shift dress


nathalie chikhi x paom multicolored shift dress


nathalie chikhi x paom cool toned shift dress

nathalie chikhi collection

my miscellaneous picks



nathalie chikhi "beyond the grid" tee / the project chinese text tee


24851513 "splats" tee / idle amusement "patterns galore" tee

 

a paom designer "landmark net" tee / sac41 "white marble" tee

1 comment: