life: halloweekend

and so it begins: the frustration in creating a good costume, lots of party hopping, and trying to not let your feet suffer through the night in some extravagent shoes.
i attempted to dress as rooney mara/girl with the dragon tattoo tonight. didn't go so well.
apparently a nose ring, septum piercing, and lip piercing along with 5 rings in my ears was not convincing enough but rather normal here at mica. (no worries, all the facial piercings were fake ones that i had to "borrow" from claire's.) less surprisingly, neither was the rest of my costume: a distressed oversized black tee, acid-wash black skinnies, and a black hoodie along with my much-worn deena & ozzy platform boots. at least i was true to rooney right?

(here's a photo of me and one of my roommates/love of my life, izzy, a 50's housewife)

along with that stop to claire's down at the inner harbor earlier, my good friend jessie and i also did some shopping at urban outfitters, h&m, and american apparel. then we got pad thai at a local thai restaurant with the most god-awful uniforms. lovely evening-into-night overall!

i finally caved into my obsession and bought the american apparel cross-v bodysuit in black (of course) along with their black pique tee (50% off right now). nothing special in photographs, but at h&m i did find some wonderfully photogenic items:

 (h&m gem-studded soft pink pleather purse with gold chain, gold hair-cuff)

 jessie also modeled for a small shoot a few weeks ago in part by olivia bee and rookie magazine which was released today. you can check them out here!

(jessie by olivia bee)

that's it for my super late-night blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment