inspiration

i've been really wearing my grey sweatshirt lately. winter chills just make me want to be consistently casual, warm and practical. at this point i've sandwiched it in between my denim button-up and vintage levi's jacket, to wearing a matching grey dress underneath it, have front-tucked it into multiple skirts, and as you saw in my last life + outfit of the day, i've worn it over maxi dresses and skirts too. i think all these have been true to my style, and i couldn't think of any other way to style this sweatshirt, until i came across love aesthetics, a blog run by ivania carpio, a beautiful dutch woman with taste i am to die for. i really can't believe i've only found her blog now! she is the ultimate example of style and comfort and her minimalistic fashion sense is impeccable. get inspired!

here's a few ways she's worn a basic sweatshirt:






also want some new diy ideas? ivania has them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment